Sunday, April 3, 2011

Entertainment & Multimedia

This is a video that I took when I was in Okinawa, Japan. It was the dolphin show at the Aquarium Park. I think that my video creating skills have literally diminished because as compared to what I made when I was in JC, this one is really nothing much.



This link to Youtube is for the video I made when I was in JC. I was in a couple of CCAs like Chess Society, Librarians Society and Science Society. Really geeky right? I know. I really love reading a lot so being part of the Librarians Society was quite a fun thing for me. We had to do some promotional stuff for our Society and I was pushed to be part of the 'Library Awareness Week' promotion video. It was really embarrassing but I had a really fun time when I was editting the video. Of course I did not do it alone. There was another member of the IT staff who gave me a lot of guidance. The quality of the video resolution is relatively low but it is cute. HAHA http://youtu.be/uQq-ol-GWKQ

No comments: