Sunday, April 3, 2011

Google VS Apple



My favourite comic mentioned the Windows software so I cannot help but share this on my blog, credits to Bill Amend as usual. People either talk about Apple VS Windows or Apple VS Google - it seems that people like to compare with Apple the most.


Honestly I don't know what to say about them since I usually compare Microsoft with Apple. However, with the rise of smartphones, more and more comparisons are being between Apple's iPhones and Google's Android phones. I personally favour Apple's one more because of the variety of applications - Android has a lot too but not nearly as cool as Apple's. Moreover, Apple's OS is more closed (that's what my bro said) so it is less susceptible to viral infiltration like the more open platform of Android. That being said, it does not mean that iPhones will never 'kena virus' ok? Still must be careful about what we download and try to not jail break the phones.

No comments: