Monday, April 25, 2011

Examination Stress Reliever

Once again, it is the end of semester, the start of finals. Once again, we bury our heads in our books and bully our brains into working overtime. This year, life has been kind - I met a lot of fantastic people, had a lot of wonderful lecturers (yes, that definitely includes you sir!) and learned a lot of new stuff. I made quite a lot of new friends in every single module I'm taking. For instance, for COM 125, all of my project members are actually people I have never worked with before. And I had a really great time learning about how easy it is to infiltrate another person's email/facebook account when that person is not careful. All I have to do is download a script, run it, and it will give me a list of 'lucky winners' who are not securedly logged on to their accounts.




As usual, credits to the all-time fabulous Bill Amend.


In another module called UGC 111, which has the reputation of being the most daunting module one will ever take at UB, I met a lot of new friends too. The lecturer for this module is an extremely enthusiastic and competent educator - I learnt a lot under his guidance. However, his ideal of an average grade is C and I am definitely not too keen on being average in his class. So a couple of us took the responsibility of presenting the chapters so we can share notes and study overnight. While they were asleep, I violated their privacy by taking a video of them being dead to the world. The alarm rang since 7.15am and snoozed 6 times till 7.45am yet they did not hit 'off' button even once. They just let it ring till it stopped for the next 5min interval. This is just for fun and laughter - it is really good for killing examination stress! They saw the pictures I took and had a really great time laughing too.




Sorry for the unstable shooting - I kept giggling so my hands kept shaking.

No comments: